Client: Holy Trinity Church, Meole Brace
Completed in December 2007 following a seven year involvement by ourselves, the Trinity Centre blends perfectly with the adjacent Grade II* listed church. This high quality, award winning extension to the 1868 church comprises the Bradbury Hall (seating up to 120), five meeting rooms, church office and a fully equipped kitchen.
The building is visited by 1000 people per week and its uses include community hire, children’s parties and as a venue for training and development.
To view the video telling the inspirational story behind this Grand Design go to www.trinitychurches.org/trinitycentre/