loading

St Michael's Church, Madeley

Client: The Vicar and Parochial Church Council

Re-ordering

The Church was built in 1796 to an octagonal design by Thomas Telford, the renowned civil engineer.

The works comprised internal alterations to provide new toilets, crèche, kitchen and social areas. The lighting, electrical services and heating and ventilation installations were also renewed.

We provided a full QS service including the preparation of tender documents, monthly valuations for interim certificates and agreement of the final account.

Excavation for new floor                                                               Photo credit: Madeley, Sutton Hill and Woodside Churches (www.tf7.org.uk)

New underfloor heating                                                               Photo credit: Madeley, Sutton Hill and Woodside Churches (www.tf7.org.uk)

Internal division                                                               Photo credit: Madeley, Sutton Hill and Woodside Churches (www.tf7.org.uk)

Back to Projects