Client: Cyfeillion Cadw Tremadog
Conversion of church to offices
Eglwys y Santes Fair dates from 1811. The disused church building was acquired on a long lease by the local Historic Buildings Preservation Trust and has been converted to office use. In addition to general refurbishment the works included the insertion of a new first floor and the provision of a lift. Externally the render to the spire and the tower was renewed.